Monday, October 5, 2009

Danger In Knockin Da Boots~

So Sundays service was WOW. It was very intense and straight forward on sex. I am compelled to share what I sponged from the service. I took lots of notes.


We should walk Holy. Sexual intimacy and relationships are a gift from God. There are boundaries, responsibilities, and I have now an 11 year old obligation. My 11 year old obligation is truly a blessing. Had I not had him when I did I would probably not have any children of my own. We are not given the gift of sexual intimacy for competition or conquest. Only God can complete us.


1 Corinthians 6:18

Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.


When we sin against our own bodies we pollute our spirits. What about disease or dis-ease?? I really like this quote from the Rev. God forgives you but consequences will kill you. Meaning, you have sex with someone with the AIDS virus, God will forgive you of your sins of sexual immorality but the consequences of your actions will most definitly KILL you.


No comments:

Post a Comment